Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, January 24, 2008

22 January - the best intentions...

are ... not followed. Ok. once again I have tons of notes and now I have to retrace my steps and describe what happened. From the safety of my usual computer. Shall try hard. That Sun Times travel prize has to be mine.....
But not today perhaps. Jetlag beckons. Should have gone to the gym to kill it off.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Gem said…

    Hi Lisa,

    Fab blog. Sorry to disturb but I am writing to ask a blog-related favour.

    I am looking for female bloggers to fill in a short questionnaire for me. It is for my Dissertation, which explores peoples motivations for blogging (I am in my final year at Bournemouth University). Answers are completely anonymous - the only demographics I need are gender and age.

    If you wouldn't mind completing one, I would be very grateful - I have found tons of male bloggers but no women! So if you know of any ladies who blog, please do let me know. The survey link is below..

    Click Here to take survey

    Many thanks,
    Gemma
    gemmahamill@hotmail.co.uk

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Lisa Taylor said…

    done. Hope to read your dissertation one day....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home