Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Sunday, April 04, 2010

4th April - Tits & Ass

I'm getting some spare cash later on this month. Well, if I start to go through my list of what I need to spend this month (buildings insurance, repaving the front terrace and making it watertight for cellars underneath, and a long list of other similarly unexcting stuff and oh, buying dinner for 20 people in a moderately expensive place - I owe a few favours) I'd end up with no spare but let's just say that there will be some. I want to have my tits inflated back to me circa age 25. I actually don't think they can give me that many doses of macrolane of whatever the injectable liquid is called but that's what I would like. Cost.. approx 2k I think and the effect will slowly diminish and ebb away in the space of a few months but I'd just like to have one summer with tits up to where they should be on my torso and that' s not too much to ask for. Toph says no. Likes the boobs as they are, thinks they'll feel hard at the touch and be generally weird. I explained this is nothing like implants so there will be no hardness, at least from what I read.

So what would you do? Throw away 2k just to please yourself and possibly displease him or bank on the fact that at fait accompli he'll love them? After all he thinks I'm superskinny and look great in my jeans when I wear such things, but we all know the reason is that I removed the saddlebags I'd been carrying all my previous life. Thus the size 8 sort of drops off me as the fat saddles are no longer there to catch the falling trousers if you see what I mean. Actually am exaggerating. They stay up as I left the ass as it was and it's not an oriental flat ass. So what would you do? As previoulsy explained I weigh up the money vs what kind of holiday it could buy and 2k buys a lot. Then again for second - or is it third? - year running, I've not gone skiing so think how much that's saved me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home