Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, January 31, 2008

31 January - Where is the Snow?

I'm waiting....

And is this a sign that I'm a silly girl or that I'm just too well organised? Am on the net, customising a Valentine card that can be sent to the BF later on. It includes having to chose some music titles that mean something to him.
Am sure he's not taking this much time in thinking of his one for me. But life is life and girls will be girls.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You never know. He might just surprise you. God knows there are enough "special Valentine's Day packages" availabl in the shops right now. It's a sign of desperation, I suppose, but why don't shops make more of Pancake Day? This could be the British Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Lisa Taylor said…

    I made him pancakes last night as am out tonight and tomorrow. but was told it's bad luck to do them not on the 'right' day. oh dear. Made 3. the best one was the middle one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home