Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, June 29, 2009

27 June - Bonkers

Well, not the Dizzee Rascal torment of a song, but Mr Ornette Coleman, who I saw last Sunday and forgot to mention. He just is. I won't explain further. You had to be there.

Can I add for the purpose of those Six Degrees things that apart from standing next to his venerable 79 year old frame after the show (I know, just standing next to someone doesn't count, but...) I then exited the venue in the same lift as the gorgeous, tall Imogen Heap and the not so gorgeous but hugely talented, short Flea. He may be a clown on stage with the Chilli Peppers but he does take his jazz bass seriously. He lifted it. Elsewhere who knows who was in attendance but I can tell you that Neneh Cherry's daughter Naima is gorgeous young lady. Then again, her dad is/was super handsome. Wonder what he does now.

And since was in bed watching footage of Glastonbury and spending the usual amount of time hating jo whiley (well Toph dislikes her posing shit much more than I do, what an absolute fake of a woman and too much fun that clearly she hates Zane Lowe so much for taking even a minute of screen time off her ugly face which she diverts attention from by showing leg and great outfit of course, that much she knows) slightly less that ho ho ho jolly lauren laverne, can I just say that I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE FOR THE PRODIGY. It's totally sad when you're over frikking 40 and you cannot face the trek and watch it in bed. I know the prodigy are cartoon johnny rottens but those chords just lift me into uncontrollable movement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home