Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

9 February - Brange & Yusuf

Brangelian/Jenn boring stuff in papers all the time about splitting up/dividing the fortunes, the kids etc. But if I tell you that in the Beatles vs Rolling Stones I was RS, then you know where I stand on this one. Sympathy for the devil. Always. So go Angelina.

Then I need to write about the bruises from the lock up. And about Young Yic/My Name is Yusuf play … that Toph hated…. ‘frigid’ in fact according to him. Too much going out? My friend L. never goes anywhere but local. Sometimes I try and imagine how much time you save if you limit your life to 2 square miles (she also works on a radius of 15 mins from her house).

er.. will continue tbc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home