Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, February 23, 2007

22 February - Text & Dilemmas

If you get a text out of the blue from ex who's in between trips where he obviously didn't get in touch with the local females and thus is a bit deprived of wheat he's used to gettinng plenty of. Well, he did with me so no reason to think he's going to a lighter diet (er... am I convoluted enough today in trying not to talk sex?) and his opening gambit is 'God, I could really do now with one of your fantastic blow jobs!'...
Are you a bad girlfriend for replying and he replies and you reply and before you know it this turns into a bawdy exchange that you normally don't have any more (hence it's exciting?). I mean it ends with no offers of me relieving his frustration now or at a later date but with a suggestion he fantasises about this or that occasion when we did this or that?
Is that bad? It sort of feels like cheating but it clearly isn't. I guess if we didn't have mobile phones we wouldn't get exes getting in touch. The thing is... I remember those times well. Damn. I mean, he knows I'm busy and I know he's busy (there's a baby somewhere in all of this and it's not with me) but is virtual sex talk like cheating? And what is it with Spring? Someone else is pressing me for late night dinner and not accepting my attempts to switch this to a less dangerous lunch. Of course I can 'not' go but it seems a bit restrictive. I should be able to handle suitors and last time I checked I'm not married nor co-habiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home