Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 January - Nail Varnish and Uggs

Terrific news from the beaches of the Mayan riviera... There are no Uggs on site (I thought there may be some idiots who insist on wearing them with their bikini) but no, even in downtown Playa which attempts to become Ibiza trendy, the gals are happily wearing whatever but.

A word of advice though, don't paint your tootsies and go to the beach an hour later, the varnish is still soft enough to be ruined by sand. I have no remover for now so it has to stay embedded on my varnish. Weird.

Pete Tong of all people is meant to play outdoor in the day at the Kool pool/restaurant /bar but he's cancelled due to personal committments. Mmmmh, was he ever coming? Toph is very happy to just stand and watch the action and to point out to me various hats, shoes, outfits. I think it's sweet that he doesn't credit me with knowing that he's actually looking at the tits and bums of the various shoe/hat/sarong owners... bless. Men. I yank him away after a couple of hours. That's enough. Thing is, that he can look all he wants but he's only got me for 'solace' and indeed all the flesh on display just makes him extra horny and I benefit. He has to stop saying 'You look the best ... for your age' though... saying nothing is probalby the best course of action.

tbc

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home