Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, December 18, 2008

20 December - Le sex c'est chic

Occasionally I should pay tribute to the boy who provides me with everyday good humour, fun and sex. I keep thinking this cannot be right and surely it should be a downard spiral with relationships waning in intensity but Toph seems to climb new heights as we go along. So thank you darling for exceptional standards of sexy time (to put it like Borat). And thank you to my best friend who always gets it right with gifts (yes, I have already opened her xmas gift). This time she gave me what is clearly a very stoosh and elegant piece of beachwear that can double up as evening wear. But upon removing it from the package to show Toph, I could see his eyes light up and thought, but of course! Nightwear!!
Clearly I should wear tops slashed to the waist more often. Or to the back too since my back is a major turn on to him. Let's just say that though black is a bit of cliche' colour for him in the bedroom and he prefers kaleidoscopic missoni style mixtures, this top paid for itself ten timesfold (well it was a gift so even better).
As you know I go a little coy when it's about my exploits with the boyfriend, so I have to leave it there. But darling, bring it on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home