Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, February 03, 2006

17 January - Girl & Girl

Forgot that one extreme result of hot climates on my constitution is galloping horniness. Which is hardly possible to indulge in as am meant to be seing Toph and especially as there isn’t a single man I find attractive in these parts. They just are not my type, though I do like sinewy limbs. So as I lie naked under the comforting whizz of a ceiling fan, and half glance at the Asian MTV channel with its beguiling pop tunes, it seems the book am reading is clearly failing to hold my attention. I have a sudden vision of the new best girlie friend and her cushiony pale pink lips and shaggy blonde hair. The fantasy starts with making her strip for me and in a few easy steps she’s playing Barbie to my Ken and then we get a few fantasy visitors joioning us and change roles around till I have to crank up the ceiling fan to max and turn the volume up on the TV. Why her? Why not some recent lover or the current beau? No, he wouldn’t do right now. I seem to have dislocated this fantasy away from other men as it technically doesn’t involve any unfaithfulness if you do it with a girl… Must ask NBF when I return, just to check if I had a number of facts, sequences and times right. I don't think she's going to be that surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home