Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, January 13, 2006

12 January - Gays & same old story

Time to go and see the gay friends as am tired of my life. No murderer has written in yet. Typically my one gay friend in London (at the moment) is very macho looking, lovely short beard, extremely handsome build, and has a normal deep voice. I’m not too fond of falsetto and cutesy fairy looks. I ask him about his work and love life and typically, it’s just full of the same stuff as any hetero, as evidenced by what the broody Spaniard tells me “I met a fan tas tic MAN, sorta Viking style. Should meet him this weekend. Only pity is that I also met the loveliest Enrico, who seems to be very interested but I wasn't sure the chemistry was all there for me... after such a long time waiting for a nice guy I get two! Funny how life goes, Enrico is the one I would guess I would want more, but boy would I be wrong...” It all sounds familiar from my girlfriends. So I still would like a crim to come forward please.
On reflection, I know another 3 gays at work, but I work with them and they’re unlikely to share any major personal info. I just tease them about clothes and accessories. They are of the ‘spend all my money on myself’ variety: cars, clothes, enviable trips abroad. They seem to handle the ‘no kids/no family’ scenario rather well. Actually just thought of another one, older, same team here. Blimey! 4 out of 34 - there’s more gays than women!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home