Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

20 October - Myspace & Projects

Ok, a slow week and have decided to ask for advice. A friend would like me to help work on the launch of this band. Don't ask. Am not in that business any longer but clearly a quick raid of the memory files and download onto a spreadsheet of said names popping up, has revealed that I still know some movers and shakers and I could approach them and get them to listen. But being that this is the internet and it gets used to raise cash by selling a line in a song lyric, why not ask you whether you like what you hear and more to the point, whether I should invest any time and potentially burn a contact by lobbying for an A&R listen. So you can play A&R, have a look, take a listen. Astonishingly, some of the band are good looking boys so why the use of silhouettes on the artwork... I can't explain. And why no picture of new guitarist who is the better looking of the lot? You can see I could get involved if I ... wanted.

www.myspace.com/aftersomewords
feel free to let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home