Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

27 September - Rock n' Roll & Eno

tbc - sorry for all the singposted entries for past week, yet to be filled in, but if I don't jog my declining memory this way, I may miss out on telling you some oh so interesting titbit. Ok, irony there, it's interesting to me only, I know that very well, but allow me some small delusional moments.

Theatre interval of pretty good Tom Stoppard play. Toph spots the luminous head of Brian Eno and points him out and wonders if he'll recognise me having given me the tiny honour of featuring me in an entry in his 'A Year With Swollen Appendices' diary (I didn't actually make to the index so don't bother). He saw me, he smiled. It's been ten years since our fleeting meetings and why am I so beaming at being recognised? I mean, he's a genius but I like a full head of hair on blokes ususally non? Anyway, Toph mightily impressed to have the girlfriend 'checked' by music royalty. I'd preferred if it'd been David Bowie but so be it.

I'm now wondering how to get this blog to Brian Eno. So that he should wonder who the hell Lisa is. He won't remember names. I also wonder if he, being always fast on the uptake of new media, has a blog instead of the old fashioned notebooks that gave birth to his lovely diary/book 'A year with swollen appendices'. I also wonder if Bono has a blog. Would love to read it. Maybe there he writes things like 'So sick of having to be this ambassador of goodwill, so sick of the rumours about me and Andrea Corr. Frankly, given all my options, I'd try and pull someone who doesn't look like a younger version of my wife don't you think?' and so on....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like to set up a link to you from the Travel Careers blog. What do you think about that?

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You done a sighting on where we are?
    [b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone order[/url][/b]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home