Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, October 13, 2006

8 October - Rain & Stockings

Weird day re-adjusting to walking in shoes whilst wearing tights. Don’t laugh. The shoes with no straps, you know, mule style, that I’ve favoured this Summer, are a total loss. I keep bunching my toes to get some grip on the shoe before it flies off my feet. As am resourceful and keep at least a 25th of my wardrobe at work, I try others that inhabit cabinets and under desk space. Some other sandals are equally slipping and sliding around my feet. What a weird sensation after months of bare legs and feet. I similarly feel constricted around the crotch. Ok there are stay ups but didn’t reach for those this morning and it's far too early for stockings and related suspenders. This switch has to be gradual. A good root in the stockings box however, revealed I have some leggings-style tights that were obviously bought first time round. Just interested in finding out if anyone else out there has kept hosiery dating back to 1984 or if I’m unique..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home