Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

23 October - Blogstars

Great, this blog is once again featured in the Standard Lite magazine. Just as well I never copied into it that entry I had drafted about the freebie newspapers wars and how it was getting stressful trying to read the freebie in the morning, the regular paper/s and the freebies at night. Information overload or information duplication. I clearly have no more time to read books and was tempted to just go on random tube journeys just to read all of this stuff. But thank you Standard Lite for choosing me for the third time. I got to think I'm the only one receiving this accolade perhaps? I was wondering if anyone wants to suggest subjects for me to write on and about and I'll see what it's like to be a Sunday Times columnist for example. That Ariel Levy... I could 'do' her stuff easily I think.

And here's my latest project if anyone wants to help.

It's called Blogstars © and though am clearly not followed by thousands of readers, I trust that they read other blogs besides mine. So please let me know of any you like - apparently there are 55 millions out there so this could take some time - and I'll endeavour to feature some of their entries here when I'm too bored to come up with mine (I will not pass them off as mine clearly).

Once I'll have collected a few interesting ones, I'll produce a proper book in the shape of paper and cardboard and pages and voila' that's a top seller next Christmas. You read it here first and it's my copyright so don't go punting this idea to a publisher. Let's just say I've already written the synopsis and I have an agent. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home