Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

28 April - Zits & Sunspots

The returning period zit is beginning to seriously irritate me. My face was a spot free zone for so many years. Lucky teens were enjoyed with hardly any recourse to the Clerasil, and have been spared since then, bar the odd one appearing once a month. Only, these days the lonely period spot appears and stays for two weeks on average. It then takes a very long time to fade and in fact never really appears to have faded. Add to this the creeping in of sun related brown spots and suddenly I have to worry about my skin. Not ideal as I’ve largely never had to use any concealer and all those laser resurfacing treatments work best on English rose complexions rather than olive skinned ones (have done my research).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home