Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

23 April - Rio & the boy

A friend is in town with his new g/friend. She’s never been to London before, we go to a great restaurant in Charlotte St (Rocka? How quickly I forget) except for the LA style waiters who keep making suggestions for food and wine to clearly get us to inflate the bill. The way they were pouring out the bottles of wine and hassling for re-orders! I totally hate that pushiness, it’s so annoying but as they seem to have 6 people looking after the 4 of us maybe everyone in here is on commission. Anyway, the g/friend is fine, she’s wearing a rock chick top with bra on show and she has those sexy gap teeth that the BF loves. Me, I like them little less so, have well documented by fetish for perfect teeth. Funny how BF likes other girls to convey ‘dirty’ but prefers moi to be above that look. Not that am ever prim, far from it, but I never do the fallen out of nightclub look. Anyway, the new g/friend innocently asks how me and her boy met. So we give her the story of our fortuitous encounter in Rio de Janeiro minus the small detail of how we er.. slept together for much of that time.. NYE 2003 onwards in fact. He’s sat directly opposite me and being as diplomatic as me. Sweet. Yet, what with the flavours of the gorgeous food slowly releasing, and the good choice of wine, I have to reign in the memories. But that was then, and this is my blog so here it goes….
tbc ... tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home