Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

12 September - Famine & Feast

So, there’s M.this 30 year old I know who hasn’t had a boyfriend for, oh, say years, and precious little sex outings in between. She’s attractive and outgoing in a sort of size 16 way. She’s fretting about what to wear to some sex industry award that her boss is sending her to as his company is in that field. It’s her first time to such a ceremony. She opts for some Vegas showy type dress. A few days later I ring to ask how it went and get told that the day after the show she came home in the afternoon. So of course I enquire as to ‘Who’s he?’ and get told sheepishly er…. ‘They’.

Turns out my large not so shy flower took a little tour of the after awards ceremony and found that many people, fuelled no doubt by booze, or maybe it’s just de rigueur, were copulating here and there. What fascinated her though, was a woman who was being spanked in view of an audience in a room. She watched it for so long that a man next to her told her ‘If you like it so much, you should step in and get spanked’. Cue much ‘No, no, no, it’s my first time here and am shy and .. ok then, I’ll do it’. So off she goes and quite likes it. As she comes off, another woman replaces her on the ‘stocks’ and this woman’s friend starts talking to M. whilst they watch. When his companion returns the conversation carries on and before you know it they’re on a sofa somewhere else getting it on. Before you know it, it’s chucking out time and the woman suggests they carry on in her flat which is not too far. Which they do… Am not exactly speechless but am trying to reconcile how one goes from nought to threesomes with no warning.
So, naturally I ask, ‘Which was better, him or her?’ and M. replies enthusiastically ‘Her!’ And she's sober now.
Blimey, that’s a bit of a fast forward to kink she’s done there and the rest. I ask what she’s doing this w/end and she answers ‘Going back to their house for more.’ Ok, can't make myself ask for more details, not yet. What do they look like, how old, what was best part, postion etc.

Darn, she’s making me hot just listening to her and she’s also off purchasing all manner of other clothes and accessories as there’s some Rubber Ball coming up and some Torture Garden and so on. This is it, this is her new social life now. I find myself just warning ‘Hey, if you’re off with strangers, do call me, text me who/where/as much information. Can’t stop them killing you if they’re psychos but at least they’ll get caught and as you’re 30, trust your instincts, don’t get pushed into anything you don’t want etc etc.. Then I suggest she keeps it quiet with her new flat-sharer, a nice Indian girl who works as trainee lawyer in commercial property and has just moved in. I say beware of letting her on to all these shenanighans as you’ve only just met and she may feel uncomfortable and she has a boyfriend and may view you as potentially dangerous/predatory. She breezily says ‘I’ve already told her, she’s fine!’
Oh dear. I relay all of the above to Toph who has previously not paid much attention to M. but now is mentally rewinding, and as he’ s not met Indian girl and is right now picturing some stunning beauty (well uh, what do I know, I guess she is and thin where the other is voluptuous but of similar height and both dark sinned, black hair, so yeah, great fantasy material) and oh shit, we’re driving, quick talk about Sainsbury shopping and get him to watch the road more closely. Er, I want to go out more! This never happened when I went to those clubs, though there's that time in Vegas...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home