Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, September 07, 2007

7 September - Lookalikes & Degrees

Ok this is weird. A while ago whilst chatting to JS who I had not seen for years
(and re-met this year and had to turn down several times though I believe it’s just a game for him at this point to try it on) he mentioned one of his exes is an actress called Rhona Mitra. So of course I go google her and look at photos. She’s got a bit of that Sandra Bullock manly face with square jaw but on some photos looks softer and who am I to comment, as there is the odd photo of me where I look like a Brazilian transvestite or at least I think so, the rest of the taxi driver community goes for SJP or Kylie) sooooo…. Looking at these photos I noticed that RM’s cleavage had altered significantly over the years (well you don’t get to play the original Lara Croft if you’re Keira Knightley). So I ask JS if he was her boyfriend before or after the new tits and he says both. Do they feel good I ask and he says ‘Fantastic, but remember her father is a well known plastic surgeon'. So yes, though we don’t think he actually did it, she had good advice/resources. The BF upon being told this story and giving me the usual you have great boobs, no need to enchance them, admits to one experience with girl with fake boobs. I ask my usual question, how did they feel and first of all he tries to say ‘Ok’ then a smile escapes and admits they were great. Uh ho, she’s Icelandic, wonder where she went to have them done? Wonder if you live in a low density country there’s one plastic surgeon who does them all and whether the guys get to meet the same tits even if they change g/friend/wife?

But back to why I started this posting. So I go to a gig last night with JS and his ex is there, the famous A. the mother of his 5 year old child. I’ve heard so much about over 7 years or so (or ok, not really as I said knew him back then, then met again recently). First of all I registered she’s practically my double, only a good few years younger and more tanned as she's fresh from Tuscany, same height, same face, same hair, same build, etc and then I also see some of the actress features in her. Talk about sticking to a type. Must discuss with him what the clincher attraction ‘item’ is about this type of face… Am not sure what she thought of me. Knowing her boy as she does, I did feel suspected but my consciece was clear.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home