Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, February 22, 2008

15 Feb - 2 Men x Valentine

It's not as interesting as the title sounds. Yes I did spend Valentine evening with two men. We had a top dinner at home till 11.45 and listened to tales of unhappy love and new beginnings which our friend S. was unfolding for us (we hadn't seen him for a while). Then he left, and my very own jumping jack flash gave one of his best performances ever. I think that tiramisu' is an excellent pudding if you make it my way ie. the coffee in it will keep you awake and the alcohol in it will keep you sweet and the cream and eggs will give you energy. I rule. I dread to think what S. had to do instead... maybe read a book. Life's not fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home