Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, August 13, 2010

13 August - 35 & 49 & 65 - partial

from now on anything that says 'partial' means that I haven't finished writing it but that if I sit on it forever, you'll think this blog is defunct so am publishing and later on will amend.


Somewhere in Covent Garden
separated, ciliac, helicobacter. various double whammys for giada. Sounds like the marriage went ahead with various close players doubting these two had much in common.

carla who must have said 6 times 'menopause has robbed me of any energy' . Each time I've looked at her boyf , 65 , and he didn't seem to react. I wonder if he's had to hear it a zillion times and is resigned? still, she's sexy and 14 years younger than him... they only met 3 years ago. Do all italian men of a certain age who've rightly accepted the white hair, have to compensate by wearing those blue tinted glasses that Briatore sports?

Am not used to having my praises sang. It's nice but peculiar. C. keeps saying to partner/step daughter 'Isn't she great, what had I told you', a' propos of moi and I want to hide. I sort of don't know if I can reciprocate. C. seems nice and normal to me. We met when we were 20 or 21, don't particularly keep in touch. It's just one of those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home