Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 March - Europa & Women

(unedited) It starts with crossing the road in front of Westminster and there's our maire on his bicycle, cunningly wearing a black beanie from which only a few white locks were escaping but unmistakably sort of misshapen and various other people turned at the same time. Dear boris you don't know how many letters never sent I have composed to you when am mad about the buses, the tube, the trains and the traffic! exh in smith square. gorgeous, never been here before. in support of european baccalaureat small gathering so too many canapes and too much wine great (or great at the time conversations) that remind you of a bunch of things that only central europeans care about and not the inhabitants of an island that has refused the Euro. picked up lots of literature, speeches etc on european union roll on Lebanon when I'll go visit CK whos moved there because lebanese husband had had enough of low level racism he faced in Austria. told P. the sculptor/writer that my male friends can't stand Tracey Emin and I on the contrary feel for her and her struggles and totally get her. And I like Margate. But have never met her and certainly not prior to her sobering up a bit, she must have been 11 on a scale of obnoxious. art, I like collages , I like found stuff put together but not video. too much wine. tbc

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home