Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, November 18, 2005

12 November - tags

Yes, am far too longwinded for the world of blogs. Some of my entries go on far too long. So here's a short one.
There's certainly horror in the world but mine is pretty calm and steady (thanks to living in an old western world democracy) so ... was trying to come up with bad stuff and the only appalling moment I can think of right now is: realising I've walked around for ages, sat in a bar, bought stuff in shops etc, and the stupid ID tag from my job is still hanging from my neck. Don't think anyone noticed but even if they did, nobody took the opportunity to bring a smile to my face by saying something like 'Hey Lisa, you ok today?' just to watch my 'How do you know my name?' face. Nope. In LA we're not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home