Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, October 13, 2005

3 October -ipod death

What do you do when a well meaning friend in the process of adding a few songs to your ipod accidentally wipes forever and ever and ever its existing memory of the 4,500 odd songs you love to death (ok at least half that amount)? An interesting insight was that I thought I'd have been less upset if my wardrobe had gone up in flames. Even the shoes. Remember when you had your handbag stolen and in subsequent days you keep remember which lipstick was in there or what c/card you have yet to cancel? Well, try and do that with 4,500 songs. I seriously need to go join a meditation class to quieten the clamour of titles going round in my head. And no, I do not own half the cds the ipod library was made up of. Gutted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home