Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, December 16, 2005

13 December - balls & bearings

If it’s xmas it must be time to have a session with hotel Johnny who rather sweetly rang out of the blue to say he wanted to give me a present as am still holding the position of his best shag of the year. Magnificent in fact. I’m surprised as I know he’s not been idle but yes, he may be comparing me to his wife in which case it can’t even be a contest.
He’s told her he’s out with contacts from hsbc which for this occasion will have to stand in for 'holy sweet beautiful cunt' or 'highly sexed bitch crepesuzette'. I’m to be better than a few hours out with Alan, Ashley and John. Easy.

As reporting what we got up to in a few hours is probably tedious, I’ll start from the end. HJohnny has a great way to hide from his wife what he does. Before he goes home, first he has a satisfying pint in
town, smears beer on his lips to prove he had lots of it or drinks with his clients. Then when his train arrives at the other end of whatever line he’s on, he has a curry. Naturally. How could a night of drinking with pals end in any other way unless you’re returning to Mayfair? And that takes care of many other smells. Then tomorrow morning he has to pretend he is sooo tired and soooo hungover when in fact he's neither. He's gone home as if he's had a gym workout with a hard task personal trainer. I must say that for a 40 something he has plenty of stamina and strength. And he’s not easily fobbed off with various labour saving tricks. You know, stay on top of penis and work with your hands. Oh no, here we go, deep throating again. This time though I alighted on the 'lapping labrador'. I just invented this move. Normally I don’t lick balls in this upward stroke but it’s what is getting him off today. Sort of proves my point that when you do it so much, too much, as he does, you can't just come when you want to, so you have to use your usual home-cooked methods. By which I mean something that works for you every time. I refrain from asking if he has a dog. The same must be valid for me. I can take a pretty high level of trashing before I come. Am sure it was a quicker affair back when I could count partners on fingers of... two hands.

My cohabiting friends C and R did not 'go there' for 2 weeks before their recent wedding so they would really want some sex – they are usually too tired from hours spent building their business empire. Little did bride know he'd be passed out on the night from too much champagne, but that’s another story. Anyway, before you feel sorry for hotel Johnny's wife, he has bought nice xmas pressies for her. The kind I wouldn’t refuse, a really nice selection, and before he met me today, and after he bought the presents, he was on his way to meet another potential woman for future nsa sessions.

Ahh, just thought of a nice moment. At some point as he's shaving me (I needed that done and have no time for salons and crucially he does not notice the interloping white, straighter than the rest stripe, not many still but some) he stops and says 'I was about to ask you what you're going to do for xmas and realised that would really be hairdresser's speak!' Uhm yes. I like that about him: low level of sophistication, or rather he has some but do we want to discuss books and movies and politics right now? no we don't, but we can have a laugh during and after. He reminds me of the time I made him do my underarms to test his skills w. the razor. I didn’t trust him but he does a good job, not perfect though. I’ve just checked and he left a few behind. Tsk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home