Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

1 May - 3 Degrees still..

Just remembered I have another blogger friend whose father is high high up in the Justice department. As we know the establishment are major clients of prostitutes and though am not remotely casting aspersions on her dad... imagine if he was for example in Belle de Jour's address book or eventually exposed in one of her entries. That would mean I'm separated from her by yet another 3 degrees. I don't know, but it amuses me. My blogger friend/daughter of ... has other healthier passtimes. She's David Tennant's no. 1 fan (the current Dr Who to me and you or a TV Casanova for those of us who fell for him back then) and she has a friend who lives in the apartment below or above him and surely soon she'll meet him. I don't know if this is a healthy passtime or not. More obsession in fact.
Her other passtime is surely healthy, Backgammon and I was going to join her in some such soiree' /club mainly to improve my literacy. I have now been disinvited as it turns out M. is a little upset about me and Toph - she's one of his best friends and possibly had come to rely on his company too much and when I arrived on the scene...maybe it waned? Not sure. Shame. I like M. a lot. Now that I think about it, Toph is a mini-Dr Who... older and shorter but similar features. I can see what happened there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home