Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, July 28, 2006

21 May - Suitcases & Packing

Ok, the suitcase is on the bedroom floor and already contains some items. Including a new and shiny bendy vibrator or do you call it something else when it doesn't have batteries? I got it in a not so large size so can be used for any orifice, male or female (the straight boys don't like them big at all, they get scared just looking at them). I think it's a good addition to the travel kit as I figure that it's entirely possible that Toph and I may fall out. Am having first holiday nerves clearly, but we're going to a small island probably and I don't know if there's any substitute local talent to pick up or indeed other tourists, should we not get on. If instead all goes swimmingly well, the purple toy can be an addition to the fun. Though it's kind of hard to introduce that in the conversation. If you say 'I'd like this up my butt whilst you're f kking me' you're possibly conveying the message that you'd love to have two guys at your disposal and your lover kind of feels a bit dejected but the way to look at it is 'darling I don't require two guys, but I like it this way and rubber toy here really is no competition. Plus... you get a great sensation too finding your cock in a tighter spot than usual no?' But it's truly kind of awkward to bring up. The best possible scenario is finding he's brought along something too, but am doubtful.
Ok, next the usual stuff that's ready to go, goes in: the medicines bag, the assortment of sunglasses, the bikini drawer... I really don't get those people that say to you 'I have to go home and pack for tomorrow' type thing. Surely my method is the best? Chuck everything into the case or pile as days go by and you think of items. Then the day before you simply remove half of it (reluctantly of course but by now even I know that shoes take up so much space and I'll be in flip flops most of the time. You can't do JLo or Mariah in high heels on sand unless you're in St Tropez) and you're done. Why stress? Toph travels a lot and like an organised bloke he has 'the checklist' . I just have small bags marked 'extreme backpacking' or 'god knows what facilities' and therein are the relevant items. Clearly this time we don't need the mosquito net, but the headlamp might be good? For reading at night in bed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home