Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

3 May - Lonsdale & Exercise

Still a bit chilly in the morning. Wake up and put on my new Lonsdale trackie bottoms. I really like them and in fact bought two similar pairs at the same time as a Karrimor jacket to be used when I get on the road again with the bicycle which has languished in the car park at work for the whole of winter. Top long sentence.
Realise have now become part of a sub group I despise: people who wear exercise gear and do not exercise. But at least am not FAT peopel who wear exercise gear and clearly never even walk. Have to confess a serious lapse in last few months. Nothing, nada. a yoga class at Easter. That’s all. Was top yoga class with one of Madonna’s teachers, but I was crap in it, way above my level of Ashtanga. Still, a girl can’t wear flimsy underwear only in chilly weather and a girl would be extra stupid to pay top dollar for designer warm trackie stuff though a cashmere wrap is on the list of future investments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home