Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, September 07, 2006

5 September - Nicole & Keith

Thanks Nicole. If it's ok for her to have a blarney with new hubby about him keeping a video of self and old model flame (not sure content of video... walking through fields of poppies or nightvision a' la Paris Hilton), then I should demand Toph eliminates some pics of the ugly ex which are gathering dust in his kitchen? Ok, these are holiday snaps so no make up etc but if I were her I'd never allow such records to be kept. Unflattering or what. I'd be doing her a favour. Anyway, I don't fancy a mini row over this. I'll go for the diplomatic route and simply make them disappear in the trash. A while ago I experimented with turning back to the wall a painting he has in the bedroom which I don't like. He's not noticed yet.
And I've just remembered a six degrees thingy. Keith Urban went out with a Scandinavian singer friend of mine. The delectable M. It was all going well last year, then he disappeared only to resurface in Nicole stories. Bad boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home