Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, September 01, 2006

31 August - Kevin Bacon & Me (to be confirmed)

Out with Dear John and how things have changed. We’re talking strap ons and how he introduced the subject by being very mysterious in a phone conversation with Steph. He professes amazement that she guessed in two goes and I look at him condescendingly. Every girl knows that when a man is very, very excited about a present he’s bought you it means the present is not for you but for himself and it can only be something of a sexual nature. Unless he’s into cooking and has bought you/himself a set of Le Creuset pans or some such. Anyway, I get all jealous, but what can I do? Am not part of his games, though the fact that said strap on is in his possession rather than Steph's must mean he doesn't intend it for her exclusive use.

Of much more interest to me and my silly train-spotting obsession with degrees of separation is his revelation that one of his exes, in whose studio flat with very uncomfortable sofa bed in Earls Court, our ménage was first consummated, is now dating a bona fide major actor. When he says Ben Kingsley I splutter!!! I mean, have not seen pics of Ben K lately but I did meet the statuesque Brazilian beauty Daniela (stage name Lavender – so quaint) and well, am sure it’s love and not just red carpet opportunities for her. Check their pictures on google, such a well assorted couple. So I squeal with delight as I calculate that, never mind all my other 6 degrees from various people (but not based on the real degrees ie slept with) this one is: Lisa > Dear John > Daniela > Ben Kingsley > possibly some other woman he shagged >>>>>>>>>>>Kevin Bacon . that's 6 degrees right???? Oh my god Hollywood! Ok that missing link between BK and KB is a major incognita but it’s possible non?
But it gets better, as am laughing my head off and DJ is sweetly comparing himself to Kingsley in the no oil painting department (ahh sweet, but he’s 25 years younger at least and he’s a six footer, and blessed with a prodigious tool as they say in the trade) he says Daniela also slept with some waiter called – arrggghh, name escapes me but it was not a one off, so shall report back - who slept with Madonna who slept with various people, but let’s just pick say, Warren Beatty and that sort of links DJ (and me) with dozens of the most beautiful and old women around. Next time I meet Joan Collins I’ll be sure to mention our link to her.

As for non carnal degrees, Kelly just told me she knows Lara who works for Arnie the Governator. And F is an occasional pal of Darryll Hannah, hence JFK Junior and that’s a neat two political connections. I don’t know, but this game just entertains me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home