Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

28 August - Thugs & South Bank

My friend P. was attacked for the second time nearly a year after he was attacked and robbed of his laptop whilst walking home from Embankment bridge via South Bank complex. Around midnight on both occasions. This time he did not suffer cuts and bruises as he managed to fight the guy off (previously there had been several so no chance). But he's very shaken of course. I got very cross as never mind that he likes to walk and is 6ft tall and sort of burly and currently not in possession of much cash for taxis (but enough for drinks in WE), mate, learn your lesson. Some guy got killed on the South Bank last year and I've read of other robberies so here's my public service announcement. Don't walk on the South Bank side after dark. Or I won't feel sorry for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home