Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

4 November - Cameramen & Fleamen

Dubai beaches to Brompton Road basements... the lovers come in all shapes and sizes and locations. My friend D's has not had a great year men wise, but the last quarter is picking up. Her flirtation with the fleaman, (the first snog with a tradesman I get to I hear about) who's returned many times to rid her new flat of ... fleas, wouldn't you guess. They are not her fleas by the way, but a previous owner with cat and stored clothing and rugs and old sofas etc.
D's mojo was dormant and worryingly so as she's 45ish and this leads to wondering if there are still fish in the sea at this stage, but the young fleaman has re-awakened the mojo alright.

But whilst they were busy reading each other's signs (does a top coming off as he works qualify as a come on she wondered? I said yes but she asked me after the event, had she texted me the deed would have been instant) she went to a friend's 40th in Dubai and met the shortest but horniest man of her life, in the shape of a mediterranean cameraman.

....tbc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home