Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Sunday, December 31, 2006

18 december - Where's my passport

yeah, who cares about London when you can go to Indiahhh again?
got to pack, got to go. That way I'll be gone over the holidays which frankly are too long. And as I won't have to worry about where I spend NYE, I'll avoid this thought which came into my head this morning and normally, as you'll have gathered, I'm a positive person devoide of jealousies or envy (with the exception of youth, it's faded, it's gone, I hate those who still have it):
It’s never MY party of the year/season/week I go to.. .it’s other people’s. Whilst it's kind of them to invite me, I certainly must achieve more. I'd like to be the party of the year one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home