Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Sunday, December 31, 2006

20 December - Bear with me... I need to get five free minutes

tbc.

No, I never did get the five minutes and am re-reading this post in mid-June 07, ie. six months' hence. God knows what were my hopes at end of this year for the next but am still not rich, nor have I moved to spacious, grand home, nor have I finished something I started. Am not one for lists but we all carry some nebulous one in our head at all times and those were the items...

However, back now I woulnd't have dared hope to be still in love with the same man or that his charms would grow even more on me. Let's face it, he doesn't do that much except for being adorable and for putting up with me and not walking away and for that he gets rewarded with what I do best. Ego boosting. Boy if I ever turned the other way you'd wither and die. But, no need for that now that we're all mature and grown up. Rambling... He's my boy. Here's to the next six months with Toph. More fun, more holidays, more sex.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home