Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, May 31, 2007

31 May - And again

Les Paul or Gibson or Fender, that is the question.
Went to a guitar cum art cum charideee launch at the Les Paul showroom and then to a sort of sons of Smashing Pumpkins gig - they're called Silversun Surfers, good for a few songs and then a bit too pompous sounding and blah blah blah. tbc .... or maybe not if it turns out I bore even myself with this post.

Tomorrow it's June. Like am telling you something new. Maybe I can pay tribute to a few friends born in this lovely month, not that they read this blog thank god.

Or I can grapple with whether to go to Paris or not. Invited for long w/end by old friend who's doing some work with Grace Jones and Jean Paul Goude's son. He's gorgeous, I'm curious. But old friend would not be so charmingly offering to take me to the best new trendy brasseries, bars and clubs if I came with the BF, whose existance he's aware of but never mentions and neither do I. There's no intention on either part to resurrect some very old dalliance but the dymanic would not be the same with BF there. This is going to be a hard one, or the fact that the cheapest Eurostar I can find in June is £250 which is frankly not worth it. See? have already checked fares. How bad am I? And not even started on airlines....
tbc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home