Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, May 25, 2007

22 May - Crazy Robert

'I wish I could count Robert Downey Jr as one of my friends' I say wistfully emailing a friend my impressions of Zodiac the movie … Quick as a flash DJ replies that he once worked with Neil Jordan who had Robert in one of his less successful films and thus my six degrees sort of … is there! Robert, in just 3 easy steps you can get to me! I could just sit somewhere at your feet whilst you learn a part as essentially all I would want to do is to listen to your voice which for some reason really appeals to me. Oh and I could also watch you pace up and down as your walk for some reason also really appeals to me. Oh and you could occasionally shoot me one of those quizzical, sardonic looks you do so well and sort of mean you could make friends with anyone in any bar and stay out all night and never ever get boring or bored.

I wonder if Sarah Jessica Parker can bear to go to see him in any of his movies? Her old amour fou which she finally swapped for the frankly boring/clean looking Matthew Broderick.
Must drive her nuts that RDJ has finally sorted out his head, is no longer an addict and has a lovely kid to boot like she has…. Always like that with some amour fous. They’re intolerable and impossible when they are with you and totally don’t want the same things you want and then bam, off they go to just rein it all in like they’re so happy to be reformed. I’ll never work that one out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home