Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

19 May - French & Elections

It has to be said that your life doesn’t change that much usually, not unless you make it to prime minister of a country which when you look at it, is not out of the realms of anyone to achieve. Clearly I have not set my sights on that and so my life will not change to that degree.

Though there are short cuts like marrying someone who will be prime minister and achieve the same result with a lot less aggro. Or maybe there is more. Look at Mme France this week, I mean she'd left him and then came back to help his campaign but god knows what she did it for, love or money. Anyway, I liked the detail I read in the paper of Chirac having a private moment with Sarkozy when he had to hand over the country’s nuclear codes behind closed doors. What if he decided to play some senile trick and give him the wrong chffres? I mean, he’ll be dead before he knows if his little practical joke worked and so would we, lot closer than WMD in Bagdhad, but what a joke heh? All this to say that I recently (and I mean a couple of years back) worked for/with someone who had regular meetings with Sarkozy’s brother in France. I wonder if this counts for anything in my six degrees stats? (the without sex version).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home