Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

20 May - Lingerie & Hard ons

Splendid, have to share. ‘If you said you paid £80 for that I’d have believed you’ says the B/F a propos a Pucci/Versace design inspired slip which was purchased at Primark for a grand total of £4. As I suspected, men can’t tell quality (in this case flimsy Lycra), but are mesmerised by cut and colour. I feel like a Jamaican hummingbird in this slip, so dazzling is the palette, but it clearly works. Worn two nights in a row it’s got me the most tiger like sex he’s given me in oh a few weeks. I’m going to test the slip by wearing it a whole week of nights with him and if it generates pavolvian reflexes, I shall guard it with my life, pack it for every trip and generally recommend it to anyone who has bedroom problems.
But wait, no, will any girl in same slip turn his head? I must go back and buy them all so no one in London can have that effect. And also, does that mean he can get away with no more ludicrously decadent lingerie gifts? That can’t be right. Darn, it was a mistake to reveal the provenance of my new love arrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home