Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

2 June - Rufus & Will

I went to see Rufus Wainwright on his last night at the Old Vic.
Magic.
And then I met him at his aftershow. Well chuffed and speechless in admiration of his perfect face, my kind of face.
Then sat down next to Will Young (god knows... maybe their publicist is the same one) and so came back to reality with a bang. Overheard Will say 'The problem with my album is...' but not the rest of the conversation he was having with v. young urchin boy. Not that you'd be interested right?
Am now kicking myself for not having the presence of mind to engage Rufus in any form of conversation with moi, which would have led to exchange of emails and numbers and I'd become his most trusted confidante outisde of his precious camp world. Damn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home