Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

16 September - FUG, Agent M & JR toyboy trio

Darn, it had to happen. I have not really been on FB (facebook) much but a friend led me to another and to another and found an old lover FUG. Couldn’t help but poke him and no, he accepted me as friend w/o recognising me (have different name on there don’t ya know and with a misleading photo so flying under the radar in my own Jason Bourne fantasy world. But very diplomatically he called me ‘lovely’ and asked for more information. Which I gave. This led to a long exchange during which I found out he’s not married (I read a message from Jade Jagger no less which I thought was congratulating him on said marriage but was mistaken).

I did mention Toph straight away but the exchange went down some memory route where if you basically had a good time and your heart was never in danger of being broken, then you have happy memories which can easily be re-activated. But bear in mind that I had deleted his number a couple of years back because he’s always been unreliable. I blame the pot myself. Anyway he’s sorry he can’t read my blog (yet), nor contribute to my adventures (yet). I did say I live by proxy these days as can’t stupidly endanger uplifting, totally wonderful life with the BF by just following some desire for danger. That ‘yet’ is telling. Here’s someone who knows me very little but knows instinctively he’s in the presence of mischievous person much as he is… still. Anyway, he set me thinking about the fact that he’s many years younger than me and a Friday soon, am also invited to the b’day of another of my ex toyboys, agent M. I didn’t think there were many but it’s surprising how I never went out with anyone older than me, always younger. Maybe went out is the wrong term, these were never proper relationships, more … part time bouts. I am especially fond of JR who used to leave me notes thanking me for leaving him money for the underground or for lunch when I left to go to work. No, was not cradle snatcher, more like he was 28 year old unsuccessful musician hence no cash to speak of. Lived in a squat type situation, which is the only time I ever found myself in Stratford. I know it’s soon to be Olympic village and so on but 7 years ago it was on a par with the moon for all I went there. The utter squalor was somehow a bonus. There were no drugs involved but I figure Pete Docherty’s flat looks the same as JR’s then.

And these few, are 7/8 years my juniors. I should ask FUG what his best memory is. For my part, mine is not sexual. It’s the night we sat outside his house in his brand new first expensive jag and he had an advance copy of the new Primal Scream album (or was it something else) and it was thrilling to sit there cocooned in the leather interior and just bliss out on the music. Before ipods folks! I know which one M’s is as I know he plays it back from time to time, perhaps when he plays golf. It was no more outlandish than a fuck on my kitchen floor (a dark shade of cherry read, varnished, very nice) and against the washing machine, but I guess in his many rock ‘n’ roll years, he’s not done many floors. In both cases I guess they liked the fact I’d just call a taxi and leave and don’t phone for months. I liked it for the same reason, it’s kind of refreshing to realise you don’t want anything further. Not even dinner. Though by the same token should they, or me, drop dead all of a sudden, we’d not know for just as long. The surprising link am able to make now is that these two share more than one characteristic with the BF. Physical and personality wise. They’re doing much better than him financially though… but money isn’t everything in my life so that’s just a neutral observation. But if you lined them up… they could swap clothes… if M. is in a skinny phase… What does it mean? I never had anything against rugby player built guys , in fact there was one, sweet personality though, a graphic designer, who was the only person able to f uck me in missionary position but, check this out guys out there and see if you can do it, would use only one arm to prop himself up, and with the other arm scoop me up under the bum and pull me up and down on his cock. I was weightless! Magic!

God, and to think am such a nazi when it comes to Toph’s life. If I read the above in his blog I’d be seriously f ked off but… for myself it’s totally ok to wax lyrical over the past…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home