Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

15 July - Mullahs & Free love

Rest? What rest? An evening in is not restful. I cooked, took my friend’s dog for a walk, used the Powerplate, had a bath, watched that programme on the Qu’ran recorded earlier when walking the dog and it was 2 hours long (and of course it made me mad by the time we got to the feudal Saudis and the mad mullahs in Iran with their totally regressive interpretations. Mad men.

Which incidentally is the second thing to make me mad in two days, after reading that utter tosh in Sunday Times about Ryan Spielman/Jamie Morgan and their wife swapping club under guise of boundary pushing private naked yoga sessions. Tosh! Men want to sleep around and sometimes they try and obtain your blessing by making up stupid cults. And their women just cry over it or sleep around too in order to claw some power back and feel less consumed by jealousy. Am speechless…but I could go on being that a friend of mine went out with a wanker who also was part of this little ‘sharing group’ and he came up with really bad stuff towards her. Anyway, I digress. When the Qu’ran finished I noticed my friend had recorded Tribal Wives and watched a bit of that, just to remind myself of how hard some people have it (with or without religion making it worse) so it was nearly 1am before I went to bed. So in short, staying in is more knackering than going out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home