Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

29 June - Young ones

I don't know what they think, all these SW3 rich kids going festivals where they can now rent expensive wigwams and strut about in heels, but even my favourite Kensington young one who probably tented it with the multitude, appered to be back from Glasto early on Sunday… He sort of had been there done that. These people are lightweights! I wouldn't want them on my side in any war...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home