Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, July 25, 2008

25 July- Tourists & Actors

Can I say how great it is to go to work in the summer when there’s NO KIDS on the buses!!!!
Shame about the tourist clogging up the centre though. Took 5 mins to go through a turnstile into Piccadilly circus one day recently at 7pm…. Sigh. It would be so simple, some kind of booklet in every language given out on arrival. Don’t fucking loiter in front of entrances, step away whilst you re-group, decide what to do etc etc. Ad nauseam. Maybe I can become a consultant and charge some tourist board/city of London lots of cash for educating tourists.

On an other note… I was caught short recently with coming up with names of actors I’d fancy. Was at a dinner and I truly think I mumbled Christopher Ecclestone and stopped there, Maybe Clive Owen came into it.

So here’s a few more I thought of:

Edward Norton
Christian Bale – liked him a long time and not seen any batman movie
They both look good with a little facial hair
Jared Leto (yep, good with a little facial hair too)
Linus Roache
Edward Burns
Dave Gahan. He's not an actor but he takes the piss and could well have done some dreadful part here and there, am sure it was offered to him... I think Johnny Depp nicked more than a few mannerisms from him...

Er.. what to make of this?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home