Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, July 25, 2008

22 July - Jetlag or Wine?

Out for dinner with friends (the main discovery here being that R. has been doing Thandie Newton's garden and she's a couple of doors down from Daniel Craig. R. refuses to have me as his gardener's help. Oh and his Hungarian grandfather once was given a medal by Hitler for fighting the Russians. Well, I never) and then to a little bar/club, home at 1am.

Toph keeps me awake (euphemism) for a further two hours. I'll leave out the details and though not a longer session than Stacey's and her american businessman, this one was comparable in terms of energy and 'effects'. So, am left wondering if jetlag has any positive effects on men's libido - this being two nights after Toph's return from US - or if it was the wine (my consumption had been 1 glass of rose' plus water and cranberry juice, whilst Toph's had been four large glasses of rose' and white wine, call that a bottle) or a combination of both. In theory wine should make you more sophorific but maybe that's just red? Suffice to say that in the old days I'd have been annoyed that Toph seemed very taken by the dance moves of a 30 something gorgeous dark haired woman with incredibly long hair, whereas now I appreciate that she was my wing woman and got him into supersexy mood. He doesn't often try to make me crash the car by reaching for my .....
I call these 'Shiva sessions' because the boy develops more arms and legs. I guess someone else may call them spider sessions but I like my indian imagery.

Another little conundrum is that earlier in the day I had used the powerplate to the max so now I'm not sure if my muscles hurt so bad because of sex or powerplate vibrations. Maybe both. Why do I need to know you may ask. Well it's because I like to keep some scientific data, to return to a year down the line and henceforth, because I'm alwasy charting what gets worse or what gets better about this ageing process shit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home