Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, August 22, 2008

22 August - No no no

Just don't make me walk anywhere near the Carnival. Please please please, I have given already. Like, last year for example. In fact had told the whole world I'd be home at Toph's nearby so they could come visit and relieve the tedioum of the supid steelpan music and the rubbish everything else, but nobody came. Clearly my friends have better things to do.
But cannot leave London this bank holiday as have a relative here who needs looking after and, I'd rather plant a forest than be near the stupid thing. There is nothing to celebrate, it's just an excuse to sell you food you never think of eating the rest of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home