Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

28 November - Belle & Dr magnanti

Such a shame we now know who she is.. and is it just me who thinks that yes ok, so the ex boyfriend may well have been about to expose her for cash in the Daily Mail or something but doesn't the identity revealed equal column inches just coming at the right time that there's a new book being launched which may just not have been written about said new book a month before xmas when the market is swamped and this sort of re-ignites interest?

Forgive me but I've spent too long in marketing at some point not to suspect stage managed revelations.. but anyway, happy to see you're clever as we came to realise and good looking just as you always said in a sort wouldn't notice you in the street sort of way. And Steven Sodebergh has a movie out all about expensive call girls. iIcan never get my mind round the fact men pay so much for a few hours/or a day. Though I now know someone who gives colon cleansing to rich Russians and charges the same, up to 2k a day to some of those with bullet proof windows in the Hampsted and Holland Park mansions. I mean don't these people surf the net or do their rosearch to find out that the going rate is much, much less? Why does anyone think that paying more gets you better service? It's a tube up your ass, it will always be a tube up your ass.
Is there a skiing instructor on this planet that by charging me 2k a day could make me learn to ski better than a good Ecole de ski Francaise regular one at a fraction of the price? What kind of enema does C. give? think about it, is he using and throwing away each time a gem encrusted pipe? Er wrong example, you don't want any encrustation on the bottom pipe I don't think. It just came to mind as an image.... Back to Belle, so few mysteries in life are left, I rather liked that one to last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home