Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, December 14, 2009

4th December - I Love Airports

Because I've never had a sad experience in one. Though in general I like departures more than arrivals. You just know nobody is going to bother you for hours once you're on a plane and if you can snuggle up close to boyf. who's doing the same, then it's grand. Goes in a flash. Just remember to ask not to be sat anywhere near the toilets. I can take crying babies and restless kids but not the toilets.
So, back to Thailand after 9 years, almost 10. Wonder what effect it will all have on me this time. Same same but different? Or very different more likely. I didn't have a care in the world then, since by the time I reached Thailand I had already had nearly 3 months to get comfortable with just me. Nepal, India and Sri Lanka saw to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home