Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, January 26, 2007

24 January - Shoes & Knickers

That old familiar fave topics of mine. Today am wearing a pair of shoes, very Prada-esque from a few years ago. They’re in very good nick, the shiny calf leather hardly creased. Their slightly chunky heels are not too passe’. The not too pointy front makes them hard to date. Makes you think though, at some point I would have coveted this style and been prepared to pay a handsome price for them. Who knows how much they cost, I never keep boxes. Now they’re just another pair of shoes to be worn at work.

Toph is ambling through the West End and phones excited as has just spotted an Intimissimi shop at the horrid end of Oxford St. What’s he doing there? Ah, he parks north of Oxford St en route to Soho of course. He says there’s no need now to go to Italy any more to buy his fave underwear. Ah yes… I like the shop, it’s good quality and they do pretty stuff in a variety of options, but always young/sexy as opposed to erotic/sexy though I suppose that’s whatever does it for you. It’s kind of funny how you change according to what your lover likes. I now find myself wearing bright and sometimes even carnival colours. At least he doesn’t prefer boring whites. I once had a girlfriend whose husband not only liked plain white but they had to be large granny style knickers. I’d be worried if my lover’s libido was kickstarted by his memories age 7 but there you go. Intimissimi do nice plain stuff for men too. I like their shop dummies with a simple six pack shape. My fave new colour on the boy is chocolate brown. Suits him. Anyway, I wonder if he’s bought me anything new??? His current excuse is that he’s still seeing everyday some u/wear he’s not previously seen on me. Slight exaggeration. Am sure I have 365 items but am also sure that boys are not that clued in. If you mix and match a different combination, they view it as new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home