Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, April 20, 2007

15 April - Spring & Horny

Poor Kate Middleton. Well, not really. It’s a bloody lucky escape and she knows it but it’s Spring, what did she expect? It’s hardly the time to ask for commitment. The prince wants to shake it about a bit. Everyone does. Dear John and I share a few wistful email exchanges on the subject. He’s finding it hard to stay faithful. Wants to do something ‘wild and secret’ Prince William could probably manage to keep something secret but actually no, he’s not old enough to know how to manage it. DJ could, so could I. But, but there’s always a small chance it could blow up in our faces so best stay put. That ‘How would you feel if it was done to you’ little voice can be persuasive.
Thing is.. DJ and I could probably get over it, if it was done to us I mean. Or could we? Tempting.. The only cure for it is to make your current lover perform non stop, till you’re exhausted by too much sex. I can do that, though the boy doesn't have the relentless gene I or DJ have, but DJ’s girlfriend is pregnant so she’s probably not up to it. That’s why we’re talking about it, to find some kind of reassurance in the ‘We’re not bad, we’re just very horny’ mutual support group.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Brooke said…

    Do the right thing, yeah? Leave it at talk only and let him go to a pro if it's unbearable. It isn't fair to do that with someone you had/have an emotional relationship with. Also history will demonstrate these witterings on your blog are not so private! I think you know who this is, but in case not...

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Lisa Taylor said…

    thanks Belle, yes I do know of you. Very good advice, I shall heed. Am surprised he's not thought about professional help. guess it' s not that bad - yet - and he's probably testing his resolve. And no, for the avoidance of doubt we were not discussing being each other's relief partner again, however briefly. Oh no no no. We like the friendship as it is... something where we let off steam etc.
    am a little hurt by 'witterings'
    ... are they really 'continuous pointless chatter'?
    In my head they're 'musings' (thinking, reflection, cogitation, reverie, daydream, consideration, ponderings, recollection, deliberation - i'd stop short at meditation) and gossip of coure and as am not linked to any other blogs and I don't post with literary readers in mind, I'm a bit lax in editing and providing anything too weighty for consideration. Such is my life....
    But what has history in store for me I wonder?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home