Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, April 05, 2007

5 April - Three men and ... girls

Mmmh, just thinking about setting myself more spring cleaning tasks has tired me out so much that instead of sorting out the abode and after a quick tour of myspace which saw me travelling across the sites of many a supermodel (Marpessa, Iman, Carla Bruni, Neomie Lenoir, Monica Bellucci – once you find one they’re all ‘friends’ how sweet) and consequently feeling a little wanting in the looks department, I’ve gone and booked me the facial, the laser pigmentation removal, a bit of botox, new hair colour and so on… The receptionist said ‘Shall I book you a brazilian or a hollywood’ and I shocked her by saying ‘No, don't need that, the BF likes fur’. She recovered quickly and as the dark, dark and long haired Croat that she is, she said ‘Can I marry him?’ as she clearly has to recur to waxing very often.
Moi, I am a sort of blonde, fine haired girl so it truly never is a problem, weeks can go by and no man would recoil in horror should he caress my legs. So, yes, no spring cleaning, just freshly laundered and perhaps even new sheets and a Bellini in the morning.

However, my friends do top me all the time. Here’s what one had to say and I have permission to quote her verbatim:
“ Feeling good, yet still somehow deflated, that I have shagged two different men in the space of a week, and had an 'above board' date with a 3rd last night .... yet... will be my own for Easter long break! Hard, but... then again, I should just calm the fuck down...I have had 2 men in a week - surely I can go an entire weekend not trying to shag a 3rd, yes? YES??!”

Me, I just say, girl you wrote me this on Thursday, have faith, the w/end starts here….. and hope we're all going to find the egg the easter bunny is going to leave for us.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home