Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, May 10, 2007

10 May - Snogs & Knickers

A friend tells me he got a call from a friend of his whilst on an airport stopover. Funny how we all do it, catch up with friends when we're stuck in the departure lounge. Anyway, T. takes a long time to dish the excitement of his last week end chez some rich friend in the country. Apparently he had a threesome with his girlfriend and another girl guest. I find it hard to believe about this gentleman and quiz my friend on the nature of this threesome and eventually my friend seems of the opinion that they were talking snogs and possibly some sucking and licking but nothing major. I tell my friend that this surely doesn't count as it's a bit schoolkids fooling around. He looks at me quizzically when I say there is a question he should have asked which is 'Were you all totally naked or did you keep your pants on?' Surely, by definition, if you've kept much of your clothing on you can't have caroused for that long or that deep? I wonder if the two ladies participants would describe their minor flirtation as a threesome. Men... self aggrandissing as usual. I tell my friend I can't wait to see T's girlfriend again and see how we get on next. He blushes. He doesn't know am only teasing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home